caught both cds after the fact
What?s Your Fauvorite G.U ???
Collapse
X
-
Re: What?s Your Fauvorite G.U ???
i *think* tranceport came after.. but not sureOriginally posted by Troklo
caught both cds after the factWar is God's way of teaching Americans geography.
- Ambrose Bierce -
-
Re: What?s Your Fauvorite G.U ???
Danny T Athens, dark and sexy. Frank Sinatra!!!
Although Sasha 013 is the first GU I gave a listen and is still great, John Digweed LA is great.Not living my life to see if I get into heaven or hell, just how long I'll have to spend in purgatory.Comment
-
Re: What?s Your Fauvorite G.U ???
Sasha - Ibiza (You can't beat sets from Space)
Diggers - LA (v dark prog)sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: What?s Your Fauvorite G.U ???
Sasha-San Francisco
The pinnacle for me.There is not one tune that I dislike,the mixing and programming are 100% spot on.Comment
-
Re: What?s Your Fauvorite G.U ???
sasha - san fran
and I really liked nick warren - reykjavick sp.?Did someone say house music...?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment