If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
yeah i also have a question, did you make the image, i mean the logo too?.........is very good the top banner like it....congrats by the way......maybe a contest of design a mercuryimage for the top image and you can put it on random .......man my neglish sux haha
Yes I designed the top banner. I don't really know where else I would find an image of the ms logo blasting out off into space. Its actually more of a digital painting than anything. Lots of paint layers and manipulation.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment