If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Just ran across this over at www.winamp.com. Anyone use this?
Kiss iTunes goodbye. Send music to and from your iPod directly from the Winamp Media Library. Nothing could be easier.
This plugin allows you to copy songs (MP3 & MP4 AAC) to your Windows iPod.
Now 1.11a updated with:
* iPod Shuffle supported!
* Artist-Album view
* Smart Playlists
* Playlist Support
* Reverse & Forward Sync
* Lots of Bug Fixes!
* On The Go Playlist Support
Welcome to last year Bro. We released that last year right after the WA5 release.
And yea, it great and it works better than iTunes of course.
f.
Sorry that I'm so behind in the times. I never have a need to go to the Winamp site as I still use 2.90. I was just there looking to upgrade to test out Dinamo's new streaming format and noticed it. Don't remember any chatter on here about it (unless I overlooked it).
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.
Welcome to last year Bro. We released that last year right after the WA5 release.
And yea, it great and it works better than iTunes of course.
f.
Sorry that I'm so behind in the times. I never have a need to go to the Winamp site as I still use 2.90. I was just there looking to upgrade to test out Dinamo's new streaming format and noticed it. Don't remember any chatter on here about it (unless I overlooked it).
I'm just teasin man. Ya its been a relatively unpopular plug-in. IMO its better than iTunes for iPod support and I use it, but the downloads havent been that hot on it. People still like to use iTunes for iPod support, generally.
But ya, try it out, its playlist import support is great...
I'm just teasin man. Ya its been a relatively unpopular plug-in. IMO its better than iTunes for iPod support and I use it, but the downloads havent been that hot on it. People still like to use iTunes for iPod support, generally.
But ya, try it out, its playlist import support is great...
f.
I did read one comment that has me hesitating whether to try it. A person stated that it corrupted his song files due to the fact that they had similar file names (all started out with the same letters/numbers, etc). I have many sets named: John Digweed - Kiss 100FM (xx-xx-xx) where only the x's are different. Will I encounter a problem? I don't want to chance it and lose my catalog of mixes.
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.
I did read one comment that has me hesitating whether to try it. A person stated that it corrupted his song files due to the fact that they had similar file names (all started out with the same letters/numbers, etc). I have many sets named: John Digweed - Kiss 100FM (xx-xx-xx) where only the x's are different. Will I encounter a problem? I don't want to chance it and lose my catalog of mixes.
Im a bit wary of believing that... I mean, the WA MediaLibrary is just that - a media library - it will not actually write the files or do anything to them - so Im not sure how it could "corrupt" media files. The ML reads ID tags anyways, so if you have those, it wont get confused...
But there are bugs with the plugin and Id say if you are worried that that will happen, dont use it - stick with what works for you... Check out the WA forums for more info: http://forums.winamp.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=69
It seems to work for some peeps - while some peeps hate it with a passion... I dont do anything really sniffy like smart playlists or anyting else in my ipod, so it works for me... might not for you...
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment