1984.
Its coming!
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Its coming!
I do not think it is a bad idea. On the other hand I really have nothing to hide. If I die, I die. No need to cry over spilt milk. I am not sure what the problem is here. If you think you your rights are being violated, you have no rights. If you are worried they will hunt you down, they will not. The only difference this will make is put a lot more paper pushers behind a desk, and flush a shit load of money down the pooper wash. It is what our government does best. We will continue to slave, try to make it to the next day, stress out how to make more money and buy more goods.
you are all ready a slave to the machine, bow to your lord.:dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment