If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I've heard of quite a few Polish dj's: Glasse, Leon, Marika and Cube. Heard Glasse play in Piekarnia a couple of weeks ago when I was in Warsaw, excellent dj with a good flow. Great warm up set and put me right in the mood for Desyn who was on after him
Poland seems to have a really vibrant dance scene and there are some really good progressive nights in Warsaw. Will come over again soon as I loved it there
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment