Well one thing is for sure, you have alot of upset disapointed people around the world....I dont see how you and hernan could both be happy about this!
Anybody get a copy of Cattaneo Resident set from 07/05/05
Collapse
X
-
Re: Anybody get a copy of Cattaneo Resident set from 07/05/05
That stinks!!! I really cant believe how this is going down. I hope you change your mind.Originally posted by DJ_Spiker
Well one thing is for sure, you have alot of upset disapointed people around the world....I dont see how you and hernan could both be happy about this!
-
Re: Anybody get a copy of Cattaneo Resident set from 07/05/0
yeah, it sucks, but hernan shot himself in the foot when he said that you could only say good things about his resident show on is website.Originally posted by chuckcI dont see how you and hernan could both be happy about this!download dj sets at: www.mixwalla.comComment
-
Re: Anybody get a copy of Cattaneo Resident set from 07/05/0
Originally posted by the sun the seayeah, it sucks, but hernan shot himself in the foot when he said that you could only say good things about his resident show on is website.Originally posted by chuckcI dont see how you and hernan could both be happy about this!
Originally posted by hernanI can handle any feedback good or bad, that's not the problem.
You can like or dislike the show, the music, my mixing, or whatever.
Again,that's never been the problem in this case
best
HCComment
-
Re: Anybody get a copy of Cattaneo Resident set from 07/05/0
that's a bit different.
he only asks the members to be respectfull.
you can always say you don't like something (i know i did) and there's no problem with that.
is not what you say but the way you say it imhohttp://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
Comment
-
Re: Anybody get a copy of Cattaneo Resident set from 07/05/05
Damn, this sucks...I used to get all of the Resident set torrents from Spiker off of djmixes2k.com. Bring 'em back, man!!!
What is Hernan's deal anyway? In another thread I said Digweed's Fabric "blows ass." That is not a very respectful thing to say, but at the same time could you see Digweed banishing me from his mesasgeboard and community for saying it???!!! I think Hernan got his panties in a wad when someone didn't like some new tunes he was trying out and totally over-reacted. What, his messageboard is supposed to be a big Hernan love fest and no one can express an opinion?? Lame for all of us.
Comment
-
Re: Anybody get a copy of Cattaneo Resident set from 07/05/05
Why don't Spiker and Hernan sort things out like most blokes ...
1.Swing a few lame punches.
2.Learn to respect each other again.
3. Have a few beers
and then
4. End up best mates and forget it all happened.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Anybody get a copy of Cattaneo Resident set from 07/05/0
I think the main problem with Hernan's forum is that everyone posts as if they were the closest of friends with him, or as if they were dating his sister and wouldn't want to piss him off. Half the posts are just ass kissing, and from the other half, those that say something against some radio/live show usually ask Hernan to "forgive them", "maybe you had a bad night", "you can't be perfect everytime", "maybe it's just me", come on... grow the f*** up, if you didn't like one/most radio/live shows there's no need to bitch about it or ask him to forgive you for not understanding it...Originally posted by hernaneste no es un foro para que me adulen
pero tampoco uno para que me falten el respeto
It's not the point of this forum to get smoke blown up my ass
but it isn't to get disrespected either.
it's alright to change...
Personally, most of his radio shows put me to sleep, and the crappy jingles just kill me when I'm actually enjoying one. Live performances are a completely different thing. But I'm not on his forum bitching about it or asking him to please be my best friend and hold my hand while we take a walk on the beach...
Anyways, any guy with a decent connection and a little time/effort can rip and share the sets, so any other guy from his huge fanbase can/will start it over again (instead of cruising around related forums talking in behalf of Hernan or debating over the translation of cagada, maybe his mods can devote a little time to do it). This whole thing went too personal too quicklyComment
-
Re: Anybody get a copy of Cattaneo Resident set from 07/05/0
Originally posted by betoBut I'm not on his forum bitching about it or asking him to please be my best friend and hold my hand while we take a walk on the beach...
Comment
-
Re: Anybody get a copy of Cattaneo Resident set from 07/05/05
different styles, different opinions, different music, let it be heard...only no more shows from hernan...it sucks! somebody in argentina must record it, and put it on the internet.....so the whole world can enjoy the selected tunes...-- Music -- that's what we are talking about.Comment
-
Re: Anybody get a copy of Cattaneo Resident set from 07/05/05
Thanks for the sets Spiker.
Just have to listen to the hundred other
sets on your board instead.
Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Anybody get a copy of Cattaneo Resident set from 07/05/0
Originally posted by LuCkyOriginally posted by the sun the seayeah, it sucks, but hernan shot himself in the foot when he said that you could only say good things about his resident show on is website.Originally posted by chuckcI dont see how you and hernan could both be happy about this!Originally posted by hernanI can handle any feedback good or bad, that's not the problem.
You can like or dislike the show, the music, my mixing, or whatever.
Again,that's never been the problem in this case
best
HC
shit, what i meant to say was in reference to this::
Originally posted by DJ SpikerIt was hard for me making the cues of the set of resident that day, not because of the time or the mixing but because it sounds bad and ugly to me. I only liked two of tracks; the second one of the third half hour and the Fingerpaint version, the rest was crap. I am asking the same that with the previous resident, that the darkness comes backwhy can't hernan handle people calling music shit? that just life. some people will like it, some won't, some will love it, and some will think it's complete shit (insert "bullit in the gun"Originally posted by HCI can handle any feedback good or bad, that's not the problem.
What I can't and also don't wan't to handle is the disrespect of calling "shit" to the music many hard working producers contribute to the show.
You can like or dislike the show, the music, my mixing, or whatever.
Again,that's never been the problem in this case
i'm sure p diddy/j-lo/ll cool j might be hurt if i called their music "shit", but then again, they would have developed a thick skin over the years. hernan should develop the same thick skin if he wants to be called a "superstar dj" and get paid top dollar.download dj sets at: www.mixwalla.comComment
-
Re: Anybody get a copy of Cattaneo Resident set from 07/05/0
I am so proud of you and how grown up your catteneo trash talk has become.... its like I have my own child, once a delinquent i had given up on, and now he's all grown up and polite and other than that I know nothing about him. Go ahead and wrote a really offensive post just to celebrate if you want to, you've earned it... now go steal the restOriginally posted by asdf_adminI never supported him and surely never will. (bad word + bad word + bad word) I feel sorry for spiker, he spent a lot of time and effort. I never really liked HC music anyhow, he will NOT be missed. (bad word)
Comment
-
Re: Anybody get a copy of Cattaneo Resident set from 07/05/0
i do not understand.I am so proud of you and how grown up your catteneo trash talk has become.... its like I have my own child, once a delinquent i had given up on, and now he's all grown up and polite and other than that I know nothing about him. Go ahead and wrote a really offensive post just to celebrate if you want to, you've earned it... now go steal the rest
i few posts later i wrote about being an artist, and how not all people will like you work. it was in the heat of the moment, and as more info came to me, my emotions and passion became calm. i am mean no dis-respect to anyone, not even HC. it was a defensive ploy from a fan to an artist, and how sometimes life can not be fair.
cheers mike.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Anybody get a copy of Cattaneo Resident set from 07/05/0
I saw the artist post afterwards, and smiled at it... i just look back to writing very long posts due to you hating on cattaneo with no argument and like a 2 year old... I felt like when my neice or nephew remind me that reason is not built into instinct, and indeed too (though not with you) common sense is gained from upbringing and surroundings. it was refreshing to see cooth and sass together and politeness coexisting.... thanks for being part of my year of personal revolution and I'll keep you posted and give ya full backstory when its all written out and then edited from rant-spin offs.Originally posted by asdf_admini do not understand.I am so proud of you and how grown up your catteneo trash talk has become.... its like I have my own child, once a delinquent i had given up on, and now he's all grown up and polite and other than that I know nothing about him. Go ahead and wrote a really offensive post just to celebrate if you want to, you've earned it... now go steal the rest
i few posts later i wrote about being an artist, and how not all people will like you work. it was in the heat of the moment, and as more info came to me, my emotions and passion became calm. i am mean no dis-respect to anyone, not even HC. it was a defensive ploy from a fan to an artist, and how sometimes life can not be fair.
cheers mike.Comment
-
Re: Anybody get a copy of Cattaneo Resident set from 07/05/0
lol. my comments about HC still stand. hate the fucker. he drives me crazy with his soft perfecto house tunes. rofl.I saw the artist post afterwards, and smiled at it... i just look back to writing very long posts due to you hating on cattaneo with no argument and like a 2 year old... I felt like when my neice or nephew remind me that reason is not built into instinct, and indeed too (though not with you) common sense is gained from upbringing and surroundings. it was refreshing to see cooth and sass together and politeness coexisting.... thanks for being part of my year of personal revolution and I'll keep you posted and give ya full backstory when its all written out and then edited from rant-spin offs.
and yes it is fun to be a 2 year old and enjoy getting a rise from a legal adult. always amazes me that this action can occur. i need to fuck something, good night.dead, yet alive.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment