Is there a Previous thread?
What did you all think?
Spoilers likely below...
What did you all think?
Spoilers likely below...
| Parental, and the fact that he nicked the spaceship in the end to go find her chilling alone on a planet - da fuq was that. |

| Mould love to know your top 5 HS. I also though the same thing about the last act seeming like "contact" but was relieved to see it finish strong. It was a tough watch for me having just lost my grandma, so I'll admit it was a tearjerker during the video scenes. I saw it at a nice IMAX theater at Universal Studios here and I agree, wow. But - it was too loud during certain blast off type scenes.... I sound old probably. Mathew Mc.... Did a really amazing job I thought, and I was pretty blown away by his acting. Casey Affleck did as well and so did Chastain who I can't help but watch and be intrigued by. 2 questions: how did Hathaway build that house by herself at the end? Why did Matt Damon try to kill MM? |

Delivery, page technologies and the current forum runtime.
Proprietary technologies across the TITAN family.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.

Comment