51 now
Underexposure 03, Kosmas Epsilon + Can Costa b2b!
Collapse
X
-
Re: Underexposure 03, Kosmas Epsilon + Can Costa b2b!
this is hour one, the resident mix...Originally posted by izakOk I'm all confused. What is it that I'm listening to right now? Is "the underexposed - ue mix may 2005" that I'm listening to right now the set with Kosmas + CC? Why am I listening to it right now if it was scheduled for 11am? an is now 10am? wait... isn't this EST? is it GMT-5? Are you considering Daylight savings time? :?
well it's good anyways...
hour two is the kosmas mix...
times are est... the show starts at 10 am central standard time..Providing Aural SatisfactionComment
-
-
Re: Underexposure 03, Kosmas Epsilon + Can Costa b2b!
This track on now is awesome
Comment
-
-
-
Re: Underexposure 03, Kosmas Epsilon + Can Costa b2b!
asdf didn't say anything though... GOD said something. he was just expressing himself thru asdfdfwcsseref.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: Underexposure 03, Kosmas Epsilon + Can Costa b2b!
No. He was trying to talk with my cack in his jaw.Originally posted by Garrickasdf didn't say anything though... GOD said something. he was just expressing himself thru asdfdfwcsseref.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: Underexposure 03, Kosmas Epsilon + Can Costa b2b!
good job Pepe!!!
great set by ricky and kosmas.. and record breaker too
http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
Comment
-
Re: Underexposure 03, Kosmas Epsilon + Can Costa b2b!
I got this shit on waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too loud for my neighbours.
That miserable fucker is gonna come knocking again soon.Comment
-
-
Re: Underexposure 03, Kosmas Epsilon + Can Costa b2b!
Well that was absolutely awesome. I enjoyed every munite of it.. thanks.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment