The tracklist look's AMAZING... DOWNLOADING NoW!!!
I love the 80s (and early 90s) MS/EB style
Collapse
X
-
Re: I love the 80s (and early 90s) MS/EB style
hey.. welcome aboard sM!
http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
Comment
-
Re: I love the 80s (and early 90s) MS/EB style
it was fun and a pain in the ass yet worth it. I'm gonna give copies of it to a few of my longtime friends who listened to this music back in the day.Originally posted by chemicalbeavisdidn't hear the show but the tracklist looks very nice, must've been fun putting that lot together :PComment
-
Re: I love the 80s (and early 90s) MS/EB style
MN is gonna host this
check the downloads section on thursday/fridayhttp://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
Comment
-
Re: I love the 80s (and early 90s) MS/EB style
I love you guys...Originally posted by arielusMN is gonna host this
check the downloads section on thursday/friday
Comment
-
Re: I love the 80s (and early 90s) MS/EB style
Didn't wanna be a spoil-sport, the Rerun was just a decoy, heheheheh....Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: I love the 80s (and early 90s) MS/EB style
Cool concept of playing the "old" dance favorites from back then. please put this up in the specials downloads although I already have a few of those tracks.
I started clubbing around 1988 in Houston and that tracklisting brings back good memories.Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon BonaparteComment
-
Re: I love the 80s (and early 90s) MS/EB style
thanks
It brings back the heyday of Live 105 for me and my longtime friends. I did it as a tribute to that period of time in our lives. I would do another set of classics but not anytime soon. I gotta get back to my routine!Comment
-
Re: I love the 80s (and early 90s) MS/EB style
I loved Visage! Back in the day when they played Society - Love It and I Start Counting - Rawhide and Lose Him...those were the days! I saw Front 242 there and The Sugarcubes as well...memories! I wouldn't mind getting a hold of the download when it becomes available! I would love to hear this set!Originally posted by skahoundHell yeah it is and I'm loving every minute of it. Definitely taking me back. Back in the day here in Orlando there was a club called Visage where this stuff was the staple. Thank you, thank you, thank you Ms. Cybana.
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: I love the 80s (and early 90s) MS/EB style
listening now and really nice! brings back good memories to us old guys. hit us up with some more classics from the 80s and early 90s soon. thanks again.Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon BonaparteComment
-
Re: I love the 80s (and early 90s) MS/EB style
Been on my ipod all week. Good stuff lady!Comment
-
Re: I love the 80s (and early 90s) MS/EB style
Finally up in the downloads section and not a moment too soon!Originally posted by Funky DreddI wouldn't mind getting a hold of the download when it becomes available! I would love to hear this set!
Thanks for making this one available Ariel.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: I love the 80s (and early 90s) MS/EB style
I thank you for doing this for me.
I'm glad to hear the feedback I've gotten for this set. It's great to see you guys appreciate the old classics like I have and I'll admit I wasn't sure how it would fly with the listeners.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment