When is the welcome back going to go down for Shep?
Welcome back old friend
Collapse
X
-
Re: Welcome back old friend
I guess when he feels like making himself publicly availableOriginally posted by supazWhen is the welcome back going to go down for Shep?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Welcome back old friend
Originally posted by EncryptionI guess when he feels like making himself publicly availableOriginally posted by supazWhen is the welcome back going to go down for Shep?
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment