"I'd rather chill in this thread": why nonsense don't go away
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
-
Re: Nonsense Thread
Yao is up Skyping with me at 6 fucking am in the morning and we are scrounging for weird shit
I think this counts....
Holosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...Comment
-
Re: Nonsense Thread
Good god...the missing link??Originally posted by Jibgolly


Imagine how much hair gets caught in the shower drain!!!Comment
-
Re: Nonsense Thread
Jib I'm curious, what was your keyword search when than showed upwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Nonsense Thread
Originally posted by TomTom^^ Oakenfold after a gig imo.
Comment
-
Re: Nonsense Thread
^^
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Nonsense Thread
wow, that is one hairy dudesigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Nonsense Thread
lolOriginally posted by alexfish333Yao is up Skyping with me at 6 fucking am in the morning and we are scrounging for weird shit
I think this counts....
http://movies.collegehumor.com/items...or.1616085.wmv
You have no idea how knackered I am today man...hahaha. But I had a shitload of fun, too bad everyone was asleep and I had to keep my voice down. Gotta love Skype though! And that vid is still freaking hilarious, those Japanes have the weirdest programmes on the TV man, I'm telling you...Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment