Now I can really say you know how to throw your money to shit.
"I'd rather chill in this thread": why nonsense don't go away
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Re: Boom
Now I can really say you know how to throw your money to shit.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Re: Boom
hey! why do you say that??? Iīve seen a lot of posts with cats doing stupid things, so this one made me laugh and I posted it. And btw, I donīt care bout the post count... whatīs the difference between 1000 and 10000? I get nothing...
I post on the nonsense just because I like to watch it when Iīm bored at work
Itīs a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Boom
Do want!!!!I have one of these on my toilet and have named it, Ass Master 2000.
And yes, it sprays warm/cold water up your ass and cleans your 'freckle' like no other.
You can also control the strength and pattern of spray. You can set the toilet seat temp to warm for those extra cold nights. And it can also dry your ass with it's built in hot air blower.
When it comes to making a depsit, you simply can't beat the Ass Master 2000.
Ordinary toilets are so barbaric.Comment
-
Re: Boom
Just giving you a hard timehey! why do you say that??? Iīve seen a lot of posts with cats doing stupid things, so this one made me laugh and I posted it. And btw, I donīt care bout the post count... whatīs the difference between 1000 and 10000? I get nothing...
I post on the nonsense just because I like to watch it when Iīm bored at work
I know u could care less, your choices are always funny anyway, keep'm coming.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Boom
Mr. Ballmer, would you sign my MacBook...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwzklHZqkbE[/YOUTUBE]Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment