"I'd rather chill in this thread": why nonsense don't go away
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Re: Nonsense Thread - NSFW
Fuck yeah. I love it when my daughter puts on the strap on and gives it to me like I'm her grandfather.
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Nonsense Thread - NSFW
They should've made a reality show about your family instead of dillweeds like Ozzy and Hulk Hogan... Class A entertainment imoOriginally posted by beanzncheezFuck yeah. I love it when my daughter puts on the strap on and gives it to me like I'm her grandfather.
Comment
-
Re: Nonsense Thread - NSFW
It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: Nonsense Thread - NSFW

Re--------post
but very well done....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: Nonsense Thread - NSFW
....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: Nonsense Thread - NSFW
Originally posted by KinKyJYeah like if you're having a bad day, like cuz the birds are dieing, you just like look at this video like you know and you'll feel like sawing off the barrel of like a hunting gun you know and like put it in this bitch's face and like BOOM PULL THE FUGGING TRIGGER: http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2195.html
MMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAANNNNN those emo's make me sick. Kill yourself already please, the world is a better place without your neg-a-teev-ee-tee...
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,527
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.






Comment