The madness must stop. I can't stop listening to this set. As MJDub said, set of the year, so far.
Martin Garcia KISS 100 July 3
Collapse
X
-
Re: Martin Garcia KISS 100 July 3
The madness must stop. I can't stop listening to this set. As MJDub said, set of the year, so far.
-
Re: Martin Garcia KISS 100 July 3
we know we knowOriginally posted by bancitoplastique vision - abstract habits track is the original mix, the g-pal mix isnt ready yet
pretty nice set amazing mixes amazing tracks...Comment
-
Re: Martin Garcia KISS 100 July 3
HOLY FUCKIN? COW!
I was just listening to this here at work and had to stop it at around the 40 min. mark..
It was just too much, I was getting up to kick the walls and bang my head on my desk, what an amazing set!
I NEEDED to hear something like this so bad, and I don?t think I even realized it!
I?ll join the ranks of those who call this SET OF THE YEAR.Comment
-
Re: Martin Garcia KISS 100 July 3
I don't usually download the guest mixes, but after reading all these reviews I can't wait to get home and get my hands on this."Dream as if you''ll live forever, Live as if you''ll die today." -- James Dean --Comment
-
Re: Martin Garcia KISS 100 July 3
so it looks like you got bit by that MONSTER track at minute 32 as wellOriginally posted by KineticHOLY FUCKIN? COW!
I was just listening to this here at work and had to stop it at around the 40 min. mark..
It was just too much, I was getting up to kick the walls and bang my head on my desk, what an amazing set!
I NEEDED to hear something like this so bad, and I don?t think I even realized it!
I?ll join the ranks of those who call this SET OF THE YEAR.

-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Martin Garcia KISS 100 July 3
You got that right! I was losing my shit so I had to stop, my colleagues looked at me as if I had just been possessed by demons.Originally posted by Encryptionso it looks like you got bit by that MONSTER track at minute 32 as wellOriginally posted by KineticHOLY FUCKIN? COW!
I was just listening to this here at work and had to stop it at around the 40 min. mark..
It was just too much, I was getting up to kick the walls and bang my head on my desk, what an amazing set!
I NEEDED to hear something like this so bad, and I don?t think I even realized it!
I?ll join the ranks of those who call this SET OF THE YEAR.

-e-
Pure unadulterated evil.Comment
-
Re: Martin Garcia KISS 100 July 3
prepare to get robbed :POriginally posted by bancitoif anyones wants more stuff of martin garcia, my soulseek user is damcito, send me a pmhttp://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
Comment
-
Re: Martin Garcia KISS 100 July 3
This set may be nicely put together, but it's hardly progressive...more like regressive. This set sounds like something dusted off from 2002. While I can't say that I'm totally a fan of the electro wave, at least it's not dark prog. Actually, there are a ton of really weird tracks around right now that don't fall neatly into any category, like some of soul mekanik's stuff for example.Comment
-
Re: Martin Garcia KISS 100 July 3
YES YES awesome set indeed. It made me realise again that there is so much good stuff coming out of South American these days.Comment
-
Re: Martin Garcia KISS 100 July 3
Oh.. most definately. When I think of Oz one big quality name pops to my mind immediately: Luke Chable.Originally posted by supazAustralia too!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment