Actually I think it is about an 80s series that gets rehashed into a CGI-driven formula movie in an effort to make money by selling merchandise and DVDs.
Transformers
Collapse
X
-
Re: Transformers
it will be a cartoon or computer animated?https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
-
Re: Transformers
The official title is now Transformer: Prime Directive.
Isn't Prime Directive a Star Trek thing?
And apparently we'll get to see ipods, xbox 360 and plasma tvs transform too.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Transformers
i hope that is not true ... it would just ruin the entire movieHere is something that will get most hardcore fans quite upset, Megatron is not a gun nor is he a tank or canon, he is in fact an alien jet.
And that is my biggest problem with this script, Megatron has to resemble what the fans remember from the cartoons and comics. He has to be a canon, tank or something of that nature, not an alien jet.
why cant these people get the facts right when they adapt comics into movies ... they have pictures to follow for crying out loudI broke my spoon on the viagra sundae.Comment
-
Re: Transformers
You know, just be glad they did not make Megatron a dildo or anything of the sort... only THEN we can cry foul.
For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: Transformers
Originally posted by Caley MartinYou know, just be glad they did not make Megatron a dildo or anything of the sort... only THEN we can cry foul.
"Dream as if you''ll live forever, Live as if you''ll die today." -- James Dean --Comment
-
Re: Transformers
You are dead on 100%. The old man never made it all the way through. Oh well. I first heard about this new project months ago and either way, I can't wait to see it. I'm curious if it's gonna be more based on what we saw around here in the States as children or the original series version that was portrayed in Japan. I've been collecting the japanese series and man, they've got some great storylines going on over there. Did you know that the cartoon is still going strong over there? It's not the candy-coated bullshit that we got here in the US. Figures. Just like how they totally fucked up Macross and made it into three generations that didn't relate in any way.Originally posted by stencil_cpthe original movie is great. orson welles' final flick. i think he died before it was done and leonard nemoy had to finish the voice of the planet eating robot...
Comment
-
Re: Transformers
I need to bust out my VHS copy of Transformers: The Movie... but I have the bitch version that Rhino released with the edited intro credits, makes me mad. I hope the DVD version is not the same, as I was planning on getting that at some point.
Aaaaand I am a fan of the American Robotech... despite blaring continuity errors!For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: Transformers
That bit about Megatron being an alien jet, that's based on the more recent Japanese version. He's called Gigatron, leader of Pedacon or something ... and he even transforms into a claw ... like, Gigaclaw.
Hey they have Hello Kitty vibrators ... wouldn't put it pass the Japs to stick vibrating Gigaclaws into vaginas. Puts an all-new spin on fisting

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
-
Re: Transformers
The 80's movie was amazing, some classic lines (and songs too - Stan Bush-dare is awesome!)
Megatron must be stopped............no matter the cost!
This will be a turkey......guaranteedComment
-
Re: Transformers


For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment