i also thought it?s not the complete set cos as i looked at the tracklist there were more tracks but this is all i had, so that was all i could do
SASHA-300405:Live @ Binbirdirek Sarnici, Istanbul, Turkey
Collapse
X
-
Re: SASHA-300405:Live @ Binbirdirek Sarnici, Istanbul, Turkey
It?s the same bitrate so it?s the short version i thinkOriginally posted by jula
i also thought it?s not the complete set cos as i looked at the tracklist there were more tracks but this is all i had, so that was all i could do -
Re: SASHA-300405:Live @ Binbirdirek Sarnici, Istanbul, Turkey
I can up it tomorrow, if you want or somebody else...
.... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.phpComment
-
Re: SASHA-300405:Live @ Binbirdirek Sarnici, Istanbul, Turkey
*DITTO*
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: SASHA-300405:Live @ Binbirdirek Sarnici, Istanbul, Turkey
here u are
Sasha - Live in Istanbul, Turkey (30.04.2005)
.... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.phpComment
-
Re: SASHA-300405:Live @ Binbirdirek Sarnici, Istanbul, Turkey
you're the manOriginally posted by jula
THANK YOU
Comment
-
Re: SASHA-300405:Live @ Binbirdirek Sarnici, Istanbul, Turkey
top man again JulaComment
-
Re: SASHA-300405:Live @ Binbirdirek Sarnici, Istanbul, Turkey
On my version of this set, there's a great great choon right before the Badger intro....does anyone else have this, and do you know this choon? From what I know, Murat Uncoglu warmed up for Sasha that nightComment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment