o my bad jeff, i meant those were the cities of the tour ill be at, the only time lawler has disappointed me is when he left early for a flight so i try to make as many as possible ...
LIGHTS OUT III
Collapse
X
-
Re: LIGHTS OUT III
Damn you travel that much to see dj's? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Comment
-
Re: LIGHTS OUT III
holy shit this is a blessing.. Lawler is a crazy man.. dark psycho i love it..
Comment
-
Re: LIGHTS OUT III
That sums it up...I just hope its not filled with all this electro crap he's been playing lately. I want to hear the L.O. 1 and Nubreed Lawler.Originally posted by the sun the seal.o. 1 - incredible
l.o. 2 - crap
l.o. 3 - ????, hopefully it sounds as refreshing as l.o. 1.
Comment
-
Re: LIGHTS OUT III
I have to admit I've def. liked TH L.O. series but never been crazy about them. The only album I can say that Lawler completely ripped the shit out of me was his Homelands album he did HOLY FOOKIN WOW!!! That album is what legends are made out of hands down.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment