mercuryserver progressive culture • est. 2002 TRY THE NEWHORIZON BETALIVE READ-ONLY PREVIEW ↗

My AI designed a website.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002
    • 29060

    #1

    My AI designed a website.

    My AI designed, developed, and deployed the website - http://titanarray.net.

    If you have questions about building / deploying your own AI Model, feel free to discuss in here, maybe I'll start another forum in there and have the local comptuer's forum in here copied there by my AI.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

    Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002
    • 29060

    #2
    Now, 3 AIs developed a MicroKernel for a Smart Assistant that sandboxes AIs so the chat inference is ALWAYS active and doesn't let the AI kill itself or the machine. Ver 0.3 Aplha for Linux just got compiled. Its an ungodly hour but Fucking hell this is so much fun

    www.mjwebhosting.com

    Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

    Comment

    • Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002
      • 29060

      #3
      My AI is on a roll

      GitHub is where people build software. More than 150 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 420 million projects.




      www.mjwebhosting.com

      Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

      Comment

      Working...
        THE DOOROCTA PLAYER
        Enter the full venue ↗