If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
And Bryan, please stop fucking typing in capitals aight? Cos this site is making them all into words that just start with capitals, which is even more annoying than whole words in capitals. Pleaze. I beg you. stop.
WTF am i begging for. I'm a mod. STOP IT, or i'll kick your ass
And Bryan, please stop fucking typing in capitals aight? Cos this site is making them all into words that just start with capitals, which is even more annoying than whole words in capitals. Pleaze. I beg you. stop.
WTF am i begging for. I'm a mod. STOP IT, or i'll kick your ass
YOU BETTER BEG!!! j/k sorry im at work and our computer systems will only accept capital letters and I just wasn't paying attention.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment