What!?
rosa..............
Collapse
X
-
Re: rosa..............
So he signs a contract and he is black?Originally posted by thesightless
What!?Not living my life to see if I get into heaven or hell, just how long I'll have to spend in purgatory. -
Re: rosa..............
lmao, one of my gf's from Greg Whelan's home town had that nickOriginally posted by asdf_adminbubs. chill out.
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: rosa..............
They not only are not continuing her work, but these fuckin race baiters like Jackson, Sharpton, Farakon and almost every rap artist and major record labels for signing these clones are diminishing it. The black community needs a leader who can set aside the bullshit execuses that so many of their people complain about holding them down, and they need to start fixing their problems themselves.Originally posted by YaoAAhhh...she that black woman that sat i the 'only whites' zone in the bus..now I know. Jut couldn't place the name.
May she rest in peace yes, she has meant a lot for the Afro-American community. I just wish they'd continue her work...Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment