^^ I'd say
Hobbies outside of music?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Hobbies outside of music?
^^ I'd saywww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Re: Hobbies outside of music?
I'm all about the outdoors.....Mountain biking is great! I also like jogging and swimming.
Frisbee golfin' rules! or just plain frisbee with some friends.
My saltwater tank (75g) takes up quite a bit of time and $$.
I like to cook...and of course toke the ganj.
I also like goin out to lounges/clubs with friends.
Comment
-
Re: Hobbies outside of music?
You are so right about that. I had been going to the gym regularly for the last 2 years, but decided to take the summer off to focus on outdoor activites. The only problem is it broke the habit of going to the gym, and now that the outdoor stuff isn't an option afterwork anymore, I need to start up at the gym again, which is tough. The only thing that gets me in at this point is that if I don't go, my energy level is in the toilet.Originally posted by DzoneI love running, i do run about 10K a day i also swim twice a week...on monthly basis i go 2 play footy with me mates .... i love doing sports i will feel sick if i didn't go 2 the gym for a week ... i think I'm addicte !!
It's counterintuitive-- you'd think that not going would conserve your energy, but really it is the opposite, it makes you lazy and tired, while if you do go it gives you a nice little boost.
I cranked out 45 min on the elipitical trainer last night while listening to the Steve Lawler Guest Mix, that shit had me pumping.Beats are my crack.Comment
-
-
Re: Hobbies outside of music?
With with all the golf addicts here...love the game. Play about 3/week during the season. Which would be April-October (give or take a couple weeks on both sides).
I'm also an avid writer. Mostly sci-fi/fantasy stuff. Anyone gonna do Nanowrimo this year? http://www.nanowrimo.org
Reading is an enjoyable past time.
Cooking is another hobby...love throwing parties, having a big feast and then do some spinning into the wee hours of the morning.
Comment
-
Re: Hobbies outside of music?
You called that one from the beginning, +1.Originally posted by asdf_admin^^^ Steve Lawler ! Great Mix !
I'm impressed how many golfers we have on here, doesn't seem like a likely combo (prog & golf). Too bad were all so spread out, we could have the [ms] OpenBeats are my crack.Comment
-
Re: Hobbies outside of music?
hehe...that would be sweet!Originally posted by KobeYou called that one from the beginning, +1.
I'm impressed how many golfers we have on here, doesn't seem like a likely combo (prog & golf). Too bad were all so spread out, we could have the [ms] Open
Comment
-
Re: Hobbies outside of music?
dogs, dogs and dogs
and of course racing with dogs
and that got me into mountain biking and running - I do both regulary now (every day I either bike or run)
on a totally different side - I love watching computer art - graphics, movies, demos, etc.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Hobbies outside of music?
i hope i got this right ...
http://www.dibec.com/1600.jpg ( save as) ... this one right?dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Hobbies outside of music?
no! you will have to buy the book.
( i will put up later)dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Art portfolio plus photos of exhibitions and work in progress at: http://www.flickr.com/josemariacasas/
Profile at "bola de nieve" Argentinian Contemporary Art Directory: José María Casas | bola de nieve
Art Proyects portfolio: Jose Maria Casas on BehanceComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.





Comment