If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Hi there
If I have a few mixes in MP3 format, how do I go about adding the url to the disussion board so that others can download it? I see lots of users do it via Usendit...
I am not sure how to go about getting my trax onto usendit for them to download...
Any advice......Please reply in layman terms
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
(1) you can use your email address or a friends. you dont need one really.
(2)select the file you want to host by hitting "BROWSE" and selecting the designated file
then, enter your email address to receive confirmation of the upload
then, enter some sort of message like: DJ Ebster - My Tracks
(3) click send
note: its best to stop all other transfers on your computer during this process. just to ensure you have a clean upload.
good luck.
Last edited by Jibgolly; October 29, 2005, 03:46:32 PM.
Awesome
Thanks for the tips guys......
I will upload a really funky 80 minute set I mixed recently which has all my classic house faves from various years.....So it's jam packed with housey, tribal, latin and trancey house tracks that you may remember...... - a potpouri of pure funk
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment