Yes, CDJ, it is a number of us vs. you. Of course, you have the benefit of being able to fall back on, "Well, I just had this chat with a burning bush up on the mountain top, and it agreed with me, so I'm right just because I'm right, period," without having to offer any facts or anything, so that's a feather in your cap. Game on.
My understanding is that Leviticus 18:22 is the verse you Bible thumpers point to to demonstrate that homosexuality is wrong. Feel free to add any others you like. While you're at it, though, please explain why it is OK to cling like grim death to this particular verse, while we as a culture have stopped paying attention to so many other verses that outlaw things we now consider commonplace -- like cutting our hair -- or sanction things we consider deplorable -- like slavery. Also, let me know how you reconcile your obviously anti-gay beliefs with the other parts of the Bible that encourage tolerance and love for all.


Comment