i'm still waiting for a spaceballs prequel. i've always thought spaceballs kicked starwars ass.
reminder star wars 3 out today.
Collapse
X
-
Re: reminder star wars 3 out today.
Edited. Could it be that the first three aren't so hot either, but we saw them when we were kids as opposed to synical adults, and just accepted what was good about them while not minding the bad? Now looking back, our fondness is tinged with nostalgia. Just a thought.Originally posted by rewing3Nothing will ever live up to OUR COLLECTIVE RECOLECTION OF the first 3.Beats are my crack.Comment
-
Re: reminder star wars 3 out today.
I have to say that 1 & 2 were definately a disapointment. Ep 3 was a step in the right direction but its just to late. I dont think it would have been possible to make the "perfect" SW prequels. SW fans are so loyal and devoted that no detail goes without complete scrutiny. To tell the ENTIRE story and all of the small ins and outs that the typical SW fan desires would take 20 episodes. Is it really a surprise that the prequels couldnt compare to the original series. Since when do the sequels/prequels ever out do the originals? I am content with the end of the series because its over and I have to be. Those sick days staying home from school and watching 4, 5, and 6 all day can never be erased or tarnished. Not even Jar-Jar can bring those great childhood memories down.Comment
-
-
Re: reminder star wars 3 out today.
i've bought the third one before I saw it and I like it but not nearly as much as the 4,5,6.. they just seem more advanced to me then 4,5,6 and that doesnt' make any sense because it is supposed to be before..Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment