Off the hook~!!!!
Yunus Kiss FM Uncut version - Online now
Collapse
X
-
Re: Yunus Kiss FM Uncut version - Online now
Off the hook~!!!!Music...it?s one of the greatest gifts from God that embraces our sorrows, relieves our worries, strengthens our mind, encourages our soul, builds our character, intrigues our wisdom and challenges our experiences. Music is a way of life. -
Re: Yunus Kiss FM Uncut version - Online now
Ahaha, I know. I know. I wish that track was like 50min long. I could count on one hand the number of male vocal tracks that I thought were well done.Originally posted by GregWhelan^ yep listened to it about 50 times since yesterday!!!! weird male vocal, but the female vocal totally complements it - love the way track 2 mixes in underneath it - i havent even got past the 1st ten minutes of this mix as i keep flicking back!
I've really gotten back into the spirit of the kiss shows the past few weeks. This mix in particular I thought was dope. I really haven't been listening to much music lately, been embracing silence as I work. I tell you though this yunus mix, caught me off guard. Nice work man.Comment
-
Re: Yunus Kiss FM Uncut version - Online now
This mix really has something that makes it special..some exceptional good tracks but for me it´s the whole package which fits..the songs just match perfectly together. Normally I think that if an artist makes a guest mix for the Kiss100 show he takes care that he gives the best tracks + mixing he can offer ATM but in some mixes, I am not feeling this attitude but Yunus' mix has it all..Comment
-
Re: Yunus Kiss FM Uncut version - Online now
^It is special. I've listened to this mix fucking who knows how many times the past week. To think I wasn't even going to grab it.
Listening to it again now.
Comment
-
Re: Yunus Kiss FM Uncut version - Online now
I Love this as well. Yunus is just able to pack so much punch. This gets played at least twice a day. The first track, to the last, just simply love it. Thank you Yunus for a great and beautiful set.^It is special. I've listened to this mix fucking who knows how many times the past week. To think I wasn't even going to grab it. Listening to it again now.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Yunus Kiss FM Uncut version - Online now
Hahahaha...the opening track and the last track is awesome~!Music...it?s one of the greatest gifts from God that embraces our sorrows, relieves our worries, strengthens our mind, encourages our soul, builds our character, intrigues our wisdom and challenges our experiences. Music is a way of life.Comment
-
Re: Yunus Kiss FM Uncut version - Online now
This set is an absolute masterpiece! Thanks to Yunus for creating it and thanks to Encryption for the hook-up! Very much appreciated.
^Existing Extraordinarily^
"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Mahatma Ghandi~Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment