If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Re: tgif. & happy holidays. (updated asdf_style)
Hah, Bart-- you're classic! Me too, got all my duties out of the way and now it on to the festivites! I do host tomorrow so there is a bit more work invovled, but since I'm cooking the food, I know that it will be to my liking. Then it's off to a neighbor's house for a post christmas party where I will get annihilated!!
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment