jc, everyone's rep power is gone. in this page of the thread, at least
What is Rep Power and why don't I have any?
Collapse
X
-
Re: What is Rep Power and why don't I have any?
Originally posted by picklemonkey
jc, everyone's rep power is gone. in this page of the thread, at least
-
Re: What is Rep Power and why don't I have any?
it was ok for me to lose that 1 milion rep, but those 2 i earned fair and sqare,
i cant belive, you republicans...I take Viagra and Prozac together. If I can't get it up, I don't care.
Comment
-
Re: What is Rep Power and why don't I have any?

yeah. I went from however many thousands to like -52. THATSCRAP!Comment
-
Re: What is Rep Power and why don't I have any?
where did my rep pnts go...i had some evn before this thread began
"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Re: What is Rep Power and why don't I have any?
i guess it's more like my first post than i thought.
"the first rule of rep power is don't talk about rep power."
now were at 5 pages of talking about it and everyone in this thread lost their rep.
once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time
Comment
-
Re: What is Rep Power and why don't I have any?
we didn't lose it...IT WAS STOLEN!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEK!!!Comment
-
Re: What is Rep Power and why don't I have any?
i want my stuff back you thieves
"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Re: What is Rep Power and why don't I have any?
if u are happy with all the rep you took from us,
then u can have it...
we dont want it anymore....
like u are any better with them. kiss
heheI take Viagra and Prozac together. If I can't get it up, I don't care.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment