US Downloader - MegaUpload dl speed SOLUTION
Collapse
X
-
Re: US Downloader - MegaUpload dl speed SOLUTION
Damn Jib that shit is funny!!!!!!!!!!!Originally posted by Jibgolly
-
Re: US Downloader - MegaUpload dl speed SOLUTION
new version 1.3.3 released!
link at first post provides new version
.... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.phpComment
-
Re: US Downloader - MegaUpload dl speed SOLUTION
it there spyware with this program?Comment
-
Re: US Downloader - MegaUpload dl speed SOLUTION
my guard doesn't recognice any spyware in this application
.... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.phpComment
-
Re: US Downloader - MegaUpload dl speed SOLUTION
new version again, go to first post
btw
old one stopped working with MU
.... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.phpComment
-
Re: US Downloader - MegaUpload dl speed SOLUTION
after insertin MU link it doesn't start immediately, just wait....
works for me
.... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.phpComment
-
Re: US Downloader - MegaUpload dl speed SOLUTION
working fine here; getting around 80K at the moment...will have to test without it again.
*duh, forgot to say I was using MU on it...Last edited by FM; February 11, 2006, 07:42:16 PM.FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: US Downloader - MegaUpload dl speed SOLUTION
The new version was not working for me initially - had to reinstall and overwrite the existing program a couple of times. Third time's a charm
Habit is a form of exerciseComment
-
Re: US Downloader - MegaUpload dl speed SOLUTION
Originally posted by julaafter insertin MU link it doesn't start immediately, just wait....
works for me
i?ve waited and waited...for almost 2 hours and nothing happened...
But the worst part is. in the begining this programas was working perfectly...but now...nothing happen.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment