i can't believe that i could be at 1000 posts by the end of the day. seems like it wasn't too long ago i was celebrating my 420th post.
I didnt realize but...
Collapse
X
-
Re: I didnt realize but...
i can't believe that i could be at 1000 posts by the end of the day. seems like it wasn't too long ago i was celebrating my 420th post.
once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time
-
Re: I didnt realize but...
Originally posted by peloquinthat would be if you kept consistently posting though... imagine if skahound hadnt slowed down, he would probably be pushing a million by now
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: I didnt realize but...
everything a blur since 420?Originally posted by davemani can't believe that i could be at 1000 posts by the end of the day. seems like it wasn't too long ago i was celebrating my 420th post.
Comment
-
Re: I didnt realize but...
not everything, but some of it has been a little hazy.Originally posted by hulkhusseverything a blur since 420?
once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time
Comment
-
Re: I didnt realize but...
Originally posted by KamalI wish, prolly wont be able to make it....
when was the last time you stepped foot in a nightclub?
black is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment