haha. yeah i guess. freaking meth heads.
tgif. (now with pics)
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: tgif. (now with pics)
that is terrible man. so sorry to hear. life can sure throw a curve ball. best part you do not even see it.*warrning for depressing story**
I have a terrible car break-in story. My dad passed away in 2002, and few days after it happened I had to get out and try to get my mind off things so I went to hang with some friends in the Queens. Turns out some crackhead broke into my car overnight, stole my bazooka sub, mini-disc changer and a bunch of cds, plus it poured rain overnight so it all rained inside my car. Talk about life kicking you when you're down.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: tgif. (now with pics)
This is definitely a get-shit-on friday, I came in to work this morning to find my entire department has been laid off. 87 people altogether, we've got until day's end to wrap up our shit.
Severance package wasn't too bad though - 3 months full pay/benefits and we're getting hooked up with some job placement firm for free. But needless to say I'm heading to the bar as soon as I hit "Post Quick Reply".
On a side note, is [ms] hiring? If you need a male model to pose for the latest flyer/t-shirt - I'm your man.Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;
a sense of humor to console him for what he is.Comment
-
-
Re: tgif. (now with pics)
Well not professionally, and I don't have any modeling "experience" per se - but I have had my picture taken once or twice.
So I'd say yes - I do model.Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;
a sense of humor to console him for what he is.Comment
-
-
Re: tgif. (now with pics)
pelo. imo.Originally posted by philMust have been some sex deprived lunatic out in your neck of the woods that knew about the custom dildo bat that broke into your car....
time for a full cavity search.
once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time
Comment
-
-
Re: tgif. (now with pics)
With the right amount of cuervo, I can be comfortable with anything.Originally posted by asdf_adminare you comfortable with animals?Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;
a sense of humor to console him for what he is.Comment
-
Re: tgif. (now with pics)
"Before" guy in before/after comparisons, imoOriginally posted by BSully828Well not professionally, and I don't have any modeling "experience" per se - but I have had my picture taken once or twice.
So I'd say yes - I do model.
Sorry to hear about your layoff, go get stinkin drunk and enjoy Monday off!
Beats are my crack.Comment
-
Re: tgif. (now with pics)
MAKE THE DAY WORTH YOUR WHILE. MAKE A SCENE.Originally posted by BSully828This is definitely a get-shit-on friday, I came in to work this morning to find my entire department has been laid off. 87 people altogether, we've got until day's end to wrap up our shit.
Severance package wasn't too bad though - 3 months full pay/benefits and we're getting hooked up with some job placement firm for free. But needless to say I'm heading to the bar as soon as I hit "Post Quick Reply".
On a side note, is [ms] hiring? If you need a male model to pose for the latest flyer/t-shirt - I'm your man.
seriously, steal, loot and plunder. break something. call out your bosses on shit. not like they can fire you again. go fuck up the network by logging in on a server client, disabling the spyware protection and hit up every single porno and NSFW site you can find via google. then steal all the coffee in the breakroom. or just flush it so they cant link you via evidence. oh yeah, dont actually work. jut cruise the web. www.gametap.com is a goodie. hit on EVERY older female there. just make the whole office uncomfortable.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: tgif. (now with pics)
what about his referenceOriginally posted by thesightlessMAKE THE DAY WORTH YOUR WHILE. MAKE A SCENE.
seriously, steal, loot and plunder. break something. call out your bosses on shit. not like they can fire you again. go fuck up the network by logging in on a server client, disabling the spyware protection and hit up every single porno and NSFW site you can find via google. then steal all the coffee in the breakroom. or just flush it so they cant link you via evidence. oh yeah, dont actually work. jut cruise the web. www.gametap.com is a goodie. hit on EVERY older female there. just make the whole office uncomfortable.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,517
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment