This Thread never dies. I see.
John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Collapse
X
-
Re: John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was just listening to this set again today while painting the house. This is Digger's most epic set...EVER. Did a tracklist ever get completed for this one? There's a tune that starts at about 31:27 that still blows my mind.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
64 pages lol.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: John_Digweed_-_Live_at_La_Dune,_Paris_(Line-in)_25-02-2006 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here's a live link if anyone wants it: John Digweed - Inox Electronic Club, LaDune, Toulouse (2006-02-25) by EverybodyWantsToBeTheDJ on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s soundsComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment