I found it to be a very good mix...better than his Fabric mix, which was already very solid. Always loved Digweed's mixing, and it's stellar as usual. First half really kicks ass...but the track selection in the second half loses me a bit. It's good, but not in my top list. But then again, I'm just not as interested in progressive as I used to be...deep techno and tech house is doin it for me these days.
New Digweed Renaissance CD - Transitions
Collapse
X
-
Re: New Digweed Renaissance CD - Transitions
I found it to be a very good mix...better than his Fabric mix, which was already very solid. Always loved Digweed's mixing, and it's stellar as usual. First half really kicks ass...but the track selection in the second half loses me a bit. It's good, but not in my top list. But then again, I'm just not as interested in progressive as I used to be...deep techno and tech house is doin it for me these days.mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav -
Re: New Digweed Renaissance CD - Transitions
for me instant live blew the big one and the transitions cd is on topOriginally posted by chemicalbeavisPlayed it about 8 or 9 times now and starting to get bored, bring on Sasha Instant Live
i really wish the floor would stop moving!Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: New Digweed Renaissance CD - Transitions
Transitions is a better mix imo but i've played it so many times now im bored to death with it. The first 25 minutes of Instant Live is excellent too but most of the rest is just comatose. So i would have to say Transitions.Comment
-
Re: New Digweed Renaissance CD - Transitions
Have not been impressed with Digweed's kiss fm sets of late, and the snippets of transitions I heard on juno didn't really move me, will pass on this one I think........Comment
-
Re: New Digweed Renaissance CD - Transitions
its nothing like his transition sets of late.Originally posted by GregWhelanHave not been impressed with Digweed's kiss fm sets of late, and the snippets of transitions I heard on juno didn't really move me, will pass on this one I think........Comment
-
Re: New Digweed Renaissance CD - Transitions
Originally posted by day_for_nightits nothing like his transition sets of late.
Well they are exactly like his Transitions sets of late because Transitions IS his Kiss show. And i agree Greg, i don't even bother listening to it anymore but i was pleasantly surprised by the Transitions CD, the first 30 minutes are boring as hell but after that it goes off, good stuff.Comment
-
Re: New Digweed Renaissance CD - Transitions
Listening again, this is a classic.
(P.S. Apologies if this is a misleading bump!)320 requesterComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment