How many of us are members on the GU msg Board
Collapse
X
-
Re: How many of us are members on the GU msg Board
'ciskopike77' was my only username on there.Originally posted by johns -
Re: How many of us are members on the GU msg Board
that is one fucked up forum, looks like they ban people for absolutely stupid shit. you need to talk a lot of shit on this board to get thrown out. they mod's here are pretty lenient...(i think i spelled that wrong)Comment
-
Re: How many of us are members on the GU msg Board
Hey man so can u explain to us all what did happen that fate full day. What was your original thread bout. I read most of that shit but i still don't get why u posted that thread. u had a fookin decent amount of posts on there 4700 odd so what did happen?? i would sure love to know. oh and by the way are u still enjoying the holden and fake essential mixes i gave ya ??Originally posted by man_who_wasnt_there'ciskopike77' was my only username on there.
Comment
-
Re: How many of us are members on the GU msg Board
Honestly I'm not sure how that added to me getting banned. There was definitely nothing other than this and I'd never had any previous warning as stated on their rules forum. I just guess it was some clown with nothing better to do, or the fact they knew what I was questioning was correct and clearly they didn't like this. One rule for one etc... Basically they ban anyone they want whether they've good reason to or not.
Yeah I enjoyed both Essential Mixes, something I'll be listening to over the summer in the back garden.
Thanks once again.Comment
-
Re: How many of us are members on the GU msg Board
Thanks once again.
Hey no prob man. This board is way better than that anyway so their loss. I noticed whenever u post somehing or ask a question on the gu board they do one of 3 things
1) Never respond
2) Think that they are know it all smart asses.
3) make a joke outta your thread.
That board does suck balls and like i said in my first post in this thread i met 3 of several wankers in this world on there. (check my first or second reply on this post)
Comment
-
Re: How many of us are members on the GU msg Board
I'm here probably due to Jib who said I should join, meant to ages ago but for whatever reason didn't get round to it. After being banned from there gave me no excuse and can easily see it's nothing like that place. Was on there for years with the past few spent constantly arguing with the same tiresome Irish lot. Sure there are some people that you'd class as OK at best, but generally, smartarses like you mentioned.Comment
-
Re: How many of us are members on the GU msg Board
Add 'Chewey', '96LH', 'Nate' & 'Fadas' and you've got some collection there!Originally posted by johnsdrwho13 who is on this board. Mods please ban this wanker. Also iamdusted, & mullkid. Most of them are just wankeres on that board. Thank god for MS and all the friendly crew on here. NUFF said
Anyway let's get back to track...Comment
-
Re: How many of us are members on the GU msg Board
Firts board I ever joined, but have only posted a few times.Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: How many of us are members on the GU msg Board
Hey mods Please please ban this fucker drwho fuck face please i beg u. He is just a smart ass from gu board that should not be on this board. Also can u put a restriction on the promo section as many do come here and do not contribute and just take promos etc and fuck off. Oh and by the way how do ya know that they are irish??Comment
-
Re: How many of us are members on the GU msg Board
I think links are now only available to members.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: How many of us are members on the GU msg Board
Try logging out again...
Before I logged in all links said 'access for members only' or something similar.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: How many of us are members on the GU msg Board
I'm sure I remember (on more than one occasion) trying to hold a conversation with this prick.
Fuck 'em all.Comment
-
Re: How many of us are members on the GU msg Board
that is where i began years ago, back with the original ezboard. used to love it. now i want to puke blood when i read the "life" section. i pop in there every now and again to look at the technical section (geek)Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment