Welcome Adikted
Collapse
X
-
Re: Welcome Adikted
Things are good here .. i used to go to Sudburry every summer when i was a kid .. my mom used to take us to the Nickel mine up there was kinda cool teh first few yrs but got boring pretty quick too.Originally posted by hulkhuss -
Re: Welcome Adikted
We all believe we are sexy in some way shape or formOriginally posted by MJDon`t believe a word anyone says, I`m am sexy.
Welcome
Comment
-
Re: Welcome Adikted
drop dead sexy baby...FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: Welcome Adikted
It`s a bit too curly if you ask me.Originally posted by neoeeI think MJ would be sexier with a haircut like digweeds.
Hows it going sunny? Ta for the Stella in the liquor lounge.Comment
-
Re: Welcome Adikted
^^I say shave it all off
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: Welcome Adikted
Your welcome. It was great to meet the legend himself and I look forward to seeing you at the next WMC.Originally posted by MJIt`s a bit too curly if you ask me.
Hows it going sunny? Ta for the Stella in the liquor lounge.
I'm still trying to get back into my norm. I was in class for work all last week which combined with WMC really threw me off. Finally I'm getting caught back up with all the posts I missed out on (I'm a bit OCD when it comes to this forum)."They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin FranklinComment
-
Re: Welcome Adikted
^^^ which legend did you get to meet?Comment
-
Re: Welcome Adikted
I knwo what you mean sir, lifes just not been the same since the conference, I spend most of the day thinking about the shit that went on. Then at night I can`t get to bloody sleep for thinking the exact same things. It`s late here right now and I just can`t sleep. I`ve had a similar conversation with Jib about this, it`s gonna take a long time to come down from where we`ve just been. WHo knows, by the time that happens it`ll be just in time for the next one.Originally posted by neoeeYour welcome. It was great to meet the legend himself and I look forward to seeing you at the next WMC.
I'm still trying to get back into my norm. I was in class for work all last week which combined with WMC really threw me off. Finally I'm getting caught back up with all the posts I missed out on (I'm a bit OCD when it comes to this forum).

I can`t take anymore of that picture so will you please let it go.
Comment
-
Re: Welcome Adikted
coolOriginally posted by AdiktedThings are good here .. i used to go to Sudburry every summer when i was a kid .. my mom used to take us to the Nickel mine up there was kinda cool teh first few yrs but got boring pretty quick too.
yeah i love it up there on the French River
i call it "God's Country"
Comment
-
Re: Welcome Adikted
enjoy your time on this...the best damn music forum ever!!!Comment
-
Re: Welcome Adikted
Thanks. It's been pretty cool so far. Definatley helping me kill time at work lolComment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment