What are some of the others used on here? What is bump, nsfw etc. I am new to all this jargon so it would be nice to know.
Computer talk
Collapse
X
-
Computer talk
Tags: None -
Re: Computer talk
nsfw = not safe for work, i.e. nudity etc.
bump is when a thread needs to be pushed back to the top of the threads to get the attention of others.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
-
Re: Computer talk
there are tons
lol / rofl / roflmao / are all abbreviations of dying of laughter.
brb = be right back
gtg = gotta go
there are tons and tons more, all spawned off text messagingwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
-
-
Re: Computer talk
Ta Ta For NowOriginally posted by johnswhat is ttfn
ph34r my l33t sk1llz0rz f00
Here's some reading up johns: http://www.assessmentpsychology.com/...etglossary.htmComment
-
Re: Computer talk
Shit Thanks man. At least u do know how to return a favourOriginally posted by KinKyJTa Ta For Now
ph34r my l33t sk1llz0rz f00
Here's some reading up johns: http://www.assessmentpsychology.com/...etglossary.htm
Comment
-
Re: Computer talk
[me] imoFM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: Computer talk
fao = for the attention of
that one perplexed me for the longest time!i reject your reality, and substitute my own.
www.flynoteproductions.comComment
-
Re: Computer talk
ttyl d00d! LOL!!!!1Comment
-
Re: Computer talk
asl?FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment