asdf_admin, your tgif pictures always make me laugh!!! They're great. The mix is gettting me in the mood for a beer. Thanks!
tgif.*new
Collapse
X
-
Re: tgif.*new
asdf = tgifFM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: tgif.*new
have a rockin´ weekend everyone!
I´m happy and grumpy at the same time...today was my older kid´s 6th birthday and tomorrow we´ll have a drove of kids come by the house for a party...so I have to get up early to prepare stuff, and that means missing Ivan Smagghe at Lux tonight.
Monday it´s a national holiday eve though and Damian Lazarus will be there, so maybe there´s still some hope for the next few days.Comment
-
Re: tgif.*new
hbd to your kid thoughOriginally posted by Kinetichave a rockin? weekend everyone!
I?m happy and grumpy at the same time...today was my older kid?s 6th birthday and tomorrow we?ll have a drove of kids come by the house for a party...so I have to get up early to prepare stuff, and that means missing Ivan Smagghe at Lux tonight.
Monday it?s a national holiday eve though and Damian Lazarus will be there, so maybe there?s still some hope for the next few days.
Comment
-
Re: tgif.*new
Thanks man! The happy part I mentioned was all about that...seeing him laugh when I gave him his present.Originally posted by peloquinhbd to your kid though
Oh and enjoy Matthew Dear, I?m really jealous, the Fabric comp is fabtastic!Comment
-
Re: tgif.*new
ltj should be awesome ... i caught him a couple weeks backOriginally posted by peloquinltj bukem tommorow night
just got back from a wicked set from Tom Novy ... dude was an all round nice guy


its stacy pullen tmrw for me .. u guys have a great weekendI broke my spoon on the viagra sundae.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment