Think the only track I liked on this set was that thrill kill kult track and even that wasn't the best. Tom Neville and Sander K tracks were awful IMO
LMAO @ dave seamans "NEW" guest mix 5-21-06
Collapse
X
-
Re: LMAO @ dave seamans "NEW" guest mix 5-21-06
Think the only track I liked on this set was that thrill kill kult track and even that wasn't the best. Tom Neville and Sander K tracks were awful IMO -
Re: LMAO @ dave seamans "NEW" guest mix 5-21-06
i can't believe Dave would do something like that. And Digweed wouldn't catch it.
As for good mixes this year. I'd add Holden's mix to that.Comment
-
Re: LMAO @ dave seamans "NEW" guest mix 5-21-06
I'd have to totally agree that these three sets stand out as well. They been in the car rotation for a while now and I can't seem to put them down. Good stuff...Originally posted by johnsU guy's have to be kidding bout the best mix right?? the 3 that stand out in order are Danny Howells, Chris Fortier and Slacker. I have to agree though this weeks guest mix by Dave was poor. I did not have a copy of last years mix so i was not aware bout it being a year old. Digweeds was good though. Especially the first half. Not sure bout the end of it though.Gooch...Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment