Ahh.. I was waiting to see when Ghana's O-Trap was going to break.
World Cup 2006
Collapse
X
-
Re: World Cup 2006
Ahh.. I was waiting to see when Ghana's O-Trap was going to break.=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"Too much love making, makes for poor match play." - Algy -
Re: World Cup 2006
LMAO...did anybody watch the 3:0? Ze Roberto lifting the ball over the keeper and making a goal while chewing relaxed on a gum.
I so wish Germany or another team can wipe that arrogance away.
Comment
-
Re: World Cup 2006
im glad italy beat australia. i would have been glad even if the ref would have scored the goal with his own hand. socceroos? lmao imo
im still waiting for italy to wake up and kick some ass!
^^ tomtomtom... they're good and they know it. imo the teams that are still in it, are the main contenders -ukraineComment
-
Re: World Cup 2006
you are officially my arch nemesis until sunday. watch your back.Originally posted by Kinetic^^^
lol, yeah man, shame we have to play England already, I would love to see both in the final. It reminds me of that quarter-final game in Euro 2004, that to me was the true final of that competition, unforgetable game!
Alas, we?ll be forced to kick your ass again
However, I must remember to stay away from MS on that day, or I might say something I regret...not a great idea to come on an internet forum while drunk in the middle of a footie match like this...
Comment
-
Re: World Cup 2006
Still seems like u got it sorted, at least u get to watch the games. I on the other get to watch them on a 65inch plasma with a HD transmission..
Makes the games so much more enjoyable. My job is handy in some ways
Comment
-
Re: World Cup 2006
how are you getting that??
one o them chinese drills by way of Israel?
or soemthing easier?....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: World Cup 2006
^^^ espn
click link below
Spain - France: http://espnevent1.espn.com.edgesuite...Round_cup2.asx
looks like france got up today and decided to actually show up on the pitch. better game than i expected so far...Comment
-
Re: World Cup 2006
crap crap crap - it wont connect! any idea'sOriginally posted by shosh^^^ espn
click link below
Spain - France: http://espnevent1.espn.com.edgesuite...Round_cup2.asx
looks like france got up today and decided to actually show up on the pitch. better game than i expected so far.......Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: World Cup 2006
here's a shocker.... spain loses to france.... again. that officially makes spain 0 for forever against the frenchies in internationals"only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Re: World Cup 2006
That game reminded me of Italy - France in the Euro Championship: I sat there 90 minutes being bored out of my skull (thx Sony for the vip seats and food & drinks) and then in the very last minute Zidane puts it in the nets... Fuck the Italians and their cattanacio...Originally posted by gjg21i'm happy for zidane. although it wasn't a game-winner, it was nice to see him get the goal at the end.
But Spain going home, bummer... That's almost as shitty as Brasil beating Ghana.
As for that game: WILL SOMEONE PLEASE SEND THOSE HOMO'S HOME? I haven't seen such uninspired soccer from the samba boys since... I dunno since when.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment