Germany vs. Italy...holy cow am I nervous already...wonder how one is supposed to concentrate at work lol.
World Cup 2006
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Re: World Cup 2006
I think I speak for Tom as well when I say that Germany isn't going to win this thing.
Comment
-
Re: World Cup 2006
madnessOriginally posted by KinKyJComment
-
Re: World Cup 2006
Go Germany! I´d rather meet you in the final than the spaghetti boys.Comment
-
Re: World Cup 2006
Originally posted by KinKyJI thought you were cheering for Portugal instead of France
We?ll see, my friend, we?ll see...
Comment
-
Re: World Cup 2006
No way.Originally posted by beanzncheezI think I speak for Tom as well when I say that Germany isn't going to win this thing.
I know way too many Italians who would pick on me and I'd prefer to make fun of them.
Comment
-
-
Re: World Cup 2006
Grabbing Chipotle and Beer! I can't wait for this match!! It's probably going to be better than the final IMO.=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"Too much love making, makes for poor match play." - AlgyComment
-
Re: World Cup 2006
I never liked fado, I like "pimba" music better ("pimba" means bam! wham! or thump!)Originally posted by KinKyJStart practicing your fados
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment