If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Last I heard they were still trying to get it out by 2006 and I also heard that Bryan Singer was not going to direct the movie because he wanted to do Superman instead. What a traitor.... -- Anyhow, I heard Halle Berry wasn't going to be playing Storm. Is she an idiot or what? She dumps X-men (which has made over 300 mil) for Catwoman which was embarrasingly terrible....
Last I heard they were still trying to get it out by 2006 and I also heard that Bryan Singer was not going to direct the movie because he wanted to do Superman instead. What a traitor.... -- Anyhow, I heard Halle Berry wasn't going to be playing Storm. Is she an idiot or what? She dumps X-men (which has made over 300 mil) for Catwoman which was embarrasingly terrible....
So anyway, what's the scoop on the movie?
Did you just crawl out of a rock? The posters/trailers are all over the place and yes, Halle Berry is in the movie. We're already getting sneak previews here. Angel looks ghey imo.
What I'd like to know is, is this the LAST x-men movie? I just read the blurb on a site that this is the last x-men in the trilogy ... so what, no more x-men?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
well im looking for this movie...i just watched the 2 other parts and there are pretty well made in my opinion....and there are pretty cool to watch...speacilly the effects :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The X-Men, led by
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment