Here is the interview and pictures from the night if anyone is interested.
Listen: Chris Allen and Eddie Halliwell (right-click, save target as)
View: Photo Gallery from Eddie at The Guvernment, Toronto, Canada
Chris Allen: So we?re here in the hotel with Eddie Halliwell from the U.K. ready to come on for your show here in Toronto, it?s good to have you back.

Eddie Halliwell: It?s good to be here.
Chris: So you were in Minneapolis last night. How was that show, how was the vibe?
Eddie: Yeah it was wicked! It was my second time to Minneapolis. It was a really good, good atmosphere and everyone was well up for it. I?m a bit tired now though. I haven?t had a great deal of sleep and since I?ve been here I?ve been working on stuff all day in my room so, not really slept. I?m going to have to get fired up in a bit! (laughs)
View: Full Interview
View: Eddie Halliwell Homepage
View: Eddie Halliwell MySpace


Comment