Welcome.
hello everyone
Collapse
X
-
Re: hello everyone
Just ignore the riff raff, they don`t mean any harmOriginally posted by onlyaura
Welcome. -
Re: hello everyone
no, your daughter was more likeOriginally posted by beanzncheezYou remind me of my daughter.
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: hello everyone
Nuns? wow, that brings back some memories from Catholic School!
Some of my favorites?
Dubtribe Soundsystem, Pete Tong, Carl Cox the usual suspects for an old house-head.
I just heard a real kickass (can I say that here?) set by DJ Sultan. It brought back some old memories.

Thanks for the warm welcome!Comment
-
Re: hello everyone
You can say whatever you want here, sweetcheeks. Trust me, once you start reading and see how retarded the replies are, you'll realize that it doesn't take much to be the "smart" one of the bunch.
Comment
-
Re: hello everyone
no problem. all words are acceptable: fuck, shit, ass, damn, any i've forgotten, and all variations.Originally posted by onlyaura...a real kickass (can I say that here?)
but please dont use these words on odd lettered days and even numbered holidays or the CIA will arrest you.
proceed with cash, beer, and precaution.
Comment
-
Re: hello everyone
r u a chick?
if so, r u hot?
LoL!!!1Comment
-
Re: hello everyone
Last checked, I am female. (Not related to any chickens, though.) -- sorry I have horrible humor.Originally posted by palmerr u a chick?
if so, r u hot?
LoL!!!1
Am I hot? I dunno. I think you should ask someone other than me -- being female, I have a somewhat distorted view of my self-image. Comes with the territory. Why does it matter?
I'm on Mycrack -- www.myspace.com/onlyaura There are some drunken pics there, I think. Haven't updated the page in a while.Comment
-
-
Re: hello everyone
Haha. Thanks for the honest answer to a ridiculous question.Originally posted by onlyauraLast checked, I am female. (Not related to any chickens, though.) -- sorry I have horrible humor.
Am I hot? I dunno. I think you should ask someone other than me -- being female, I have a somewhat distorted view of my self-image. Comes with the territory. Why does it matter?
I'm on Mycrack -- www.myspace.com/onlyaura There are some drunken pics there, I think. Haven't updated the page in a while.
It doesn't matter, its just what all these assholes want to know anyway.
Welcome to MS. You should fit right in.Comment
-
Re: hello everyone
Honesty is my policy to the point of discomfort. (I guess I should include that in my profile somewhere.)Originally posted by palmerHaha. Thanks for the honest answer to a ridiculous question.
It doesn't matter, its just what all these assholes want to know anyway.
Welcome to MS. You should fit right in.
I LOVE the PPG's. If you're gonna have a hero, why not have a cartoon, where anything is possible. If you like them, I wish you could meet a friend of mine, I swear, he sounds just like Mojo Jojo when he's been drinking!
Since I'm new here, can you guys direct me to some interesting threads or downloads?
Thanks!Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment