maybe u can release just the first hour of his set?? that would make me happy...warm housey stuff
Danny Howells,16Bit Lolitas (Proton Radio) Live @ Sounds on Sunday (2006-05-14)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Danny Howells,16Bit Lolitas (Proton Radio) Live @ Sounds on Sunday (2006-05-14)
maybe u can release just the first hour of his set?? that would make me happy...warm housey stuff -
Re: Danny Howells,16Bit Lolitas (Proton Radio) Live @ Sounds on Sunday (2006-05-14)
What has already been released on Proton is the first 74 minutes of his set.maybe u can release just the first hour of his set?? that would make me happy...warm housey stuff
I would suggest you keep an eye on the Sunday Night Sleaze show on Proton - I'd imagine there's a very high probability Howells' set will be one of the "sets of the week" and be re-broadcast.Australia's best - .AUdio on www.protonradio.comComment
-
Re: Danny Howells,16Bit Lolitas (Proton Radio) Live @ Sounds on Sunday (2006-05-14)
Excellent info Grant. hanks I'm not gonna download here, I'm gonna keep on the lookout for the Sleaze broadcast, Cheers for the info, Howevere, I would like to hear the latter part of his set, can someone tell me what is the real deal with this recording posted on here officially...Comment
-
Re: Danny Howells,16Bit Lolitas (Proton Radio) Live @ Sounds on Sunday (2006-05-14)
I'm not following mate? "Officially" Danny set that I put on my radio show goes for 72:32mins ...anything less than that is not my original.
The total set length is actually 121:11mins - but the only person who has that copy other than me is Howells, and my co-producer Tim. Guarenteed. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying.
However... I have passed an original copy to the [ms] mods for their consideration for hosting. That is the only other version that will be officially released in a downloadable format.Australia's best - .AUdio on www.protonradio.comComment
-
Re: Danny Howells,16Bit Lolitas (Proton Radio) Live @ Sounds on Sunday (2006-05-14)
FYI folks - the Danny Howells set is definitely being re-broadcast on Sunday Night Sleaze in a few hours. Check it out - www.protonradio.comAustralia's best - .AUdio on www.protonradio.comComment
-
Re: Danny Howells,16Bit Lolitas (Proton Radio) Live @ Sounds on Sunday (2006-05-14)
Did he throw down that mash-up of Locomotion vs. Super Freak with the guest vocal by Daffy Duck?
Comment
-
Re: Danny Howells,16Bit Lolitas (Proton Radio) Live @ Sounds on Sunday (2006-05-14)
*cough* *cough*Originally posted by GrantTHowever... I have passed an original copy to the [ms] mods for their consideration for hosting. That is the only other version that will be officially released in a downloadable format.
begin gentle leaning on ms staff to host set!
Comment
-
Re: Danny Howells,16Bit Lolitas (Proton Radio) Live @ Sounds on Sunday (2006-05-14)
^ ^ You're taking way too long, old man. The Berlin Wall already came down. Get with the times.
Comment
-
-
Re: Danny Howells,16Bit Lolitas (Proton Radio) Live @ Sounds on Sunday (2006-05-14)
Sweet really looking forward to the whole set!!Ive only had a chance to listen once. So I'm not quite sure how much i like it..
Well hopefully we will get 1 more hour soon
Thnx for the share and all the info guysComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment