John Digweed & Zammo @ Rhumba Club Arbroath Scotland 94 -p2
John Digweed & Zammo @ Rhumba Club Arbroath Scotland 1994
Collapse
X
-
Re: John Digweed & Zammo @ Rhumba Club Arbroath Scotland 1994
yay! Zammo
yikes! Arbroath?....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed & Zammo @ Rhumba Club Arbroath Scotland 1994
OMG, I can't believe this. I used to be a regular at the Rhumba, happy days.... Have you got any more per chance? Seaman and Digweed were practically residents between 90-96.Comment
-
Re: John Digweed & Zammo @ Rhumba Club Arbroath Scotland 1994
This might just be the Zammo mix. From what I remember and it isn't much, Zammo would allways play "Party People" at the end of all his warm up sets. Somewhat of a trademark of his at this time. I'm pretty sure the Rhumba used to bring out doublepack tapes after each event, one with Zammo and one with the guest. I think this might be the Zammo tape with the first track of Digweeds set at the end. Great post tho, brings back happy memories for me. Many thanks!Comment
-
Re: John Digweed & Zammo @ Rhumba Club Arbroath Scotland 1994
yeah never heard of this set. re-up much appreciatedComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment