great!!thx mate
anthony pappa - dasding plattenleger - 2006-08-12
Collapse
X
-
Re: anthony pappa - dasding plattenleger - 2006-08-12
tracklist?.....the first one is good....let me lisent it
https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
-
Re: anthony pappa - dasding plattenleger - 2006-08-12
@ minute 27:00 john_shelvin_&_astrid_suryanto-inbetween__chab_remix
41:00 on spec - knights of the columbos(guy geber)
no more.....https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
-
Re: anthony pappa - dasding plattenleger - 2006-08-12
so this is just another avg set from Pappa?Comment
-
Re: anthony pappa - dasding plattenleger - 2006-08-12
sorry, i've only heard track 1 and i liked it, but the rest... it's too much electro for me and it's true that's a shame coming from MR. PAPPALast edited by <<bitchie>>; August 17, 2006, 12:31:24 PM.«d[ø_Ø]b».:.¹²³.βϊτçħΐ℮.™.³²¹.:.«d[Ø_ø]b»
Comment
-
Re: anthony pappa - dasding plattenleger - 2006-08-12
i thought it was weak, too much on the electrobandwagon side.....
Comment
-
Re: anthony pappa - dasding plattenleger - 2006-08-12
I have it, but haven't heard it yet. I'm bummed to hear from you guys its heavy on the electro side. That is disappointing, considering I've loved the proggy side of this guy since I first heard of his work.
I don't get it. Why is it the electro bleepy crap is what so many want to spin. Zabs got popular with it, and I have stopped grabbing his sets. Now everyone wants to do it.
Its a real shame imo.Comment
-
Re: anthony pappa - dasding plattenleger - 2006-08-12
^^^^^^ yeah dont waste your time with this one then?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment