Congrats man, always great to hear good news like these! All the best from my side!
I've pooped the big one...
Collapse
X
-
Re: I've popped the big one...
congrats for the big step
sorry to hear bout the parents situation but i can understand (somehow) - theyll have to accept her decision no matter what - shes their daugher its the rules
and im sure in time theyll be really happy for you!!
yey♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: I've popped the big one...
hey jan u big soft shit on behalf of every retard out there i wish u the very best of luck man, i hope the 2 of you have a long lasting and happy relationship.....
i popped a big one as well, neerly broke the toilet pan
Comment
-
Re: I've popped the big one...
^^^ hahahaha, not that I know of, no. We're still in the phase of the test drilling campaign (damn, I work too much). We did have a little word about it, but nothing too serious. Erzina's conclusion was that if she gives birth to an ugly kid, we'll sell it to the zoo as animal chow
I love the way her mind works
@ Kinetic: yeah, I hear ya. I just went on quite impulsively, but when it feels right, it feels right. I must say that I had a moment of "hmmm, now what exactly did I get myself into again?" this week, but the answer "the craziest chick I've ever met" popped up immedeatly, so no worries
Comment
-
Re: I've popped the big one...
Congrats kinkly...marriage is an awesome move (when it's right) and one of the happiest of my life. I've been there with the folks as well and in time, hopefully it will work itself out. Good luck!
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: I've popped the big one...
now all we have to do is think of all the nasty things we are going to do to you on your stag night
Comment
-
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment