Wanna talk?...
I need help.
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Re: I need help.
^^^ he's got a point there though...
But to nuance it a bit: the more shit you've been through, the more skill you have. Or at least, the more lessons in life you've had on your plate.
Tim, if you're being serious with your post, just think about this a little: sorrow and pain might carve into your soul, but the deeper the carvings are, the more joy they'll be able to hold.
I might've been through an avalanche of darkness during the past 3 to 4 years asking myself what I had ever done to deserve it, but now I'm happy that all that shit has hit the fan. If it had not, I'd probably still be the same egocentric player I used to be back then and wouldn't treat my woman like she deserves to be treated.
Shit happens... for a reason.Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment