no doubt. how long have you been married?
Show your girlfriend you love her
Collapse
X
-
Re: Show your girlfriend you love her
no doubt. how long have you been married?dead, yet alive. -
Comment
-
Re: Show your girlfriend you love her
I don't think there are many men who would actually do any of them. at least men who haven't had their dick cut off by the chick they tried the steps on.No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: Show your girlfriend you love her
Hahahahaha! That's what I love about Erzina: you can pull that shit on her (most of it anyways) and she thinks it's hilarious.
Yesterday I was talking to her on the phone and she was saying a few sentences in Dutch she learnt from her language course. I went: "Baby, stop it, you're making me horny." "How's that?" "You sound like the prostitute I've fucked yesterday." She laughed her ass off.
I know, sick birds of a featherComment
-
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment