just saw my first episode yesterday..awesome show..im downloading season 1 and 2 right now!
Dexter
Collapse
X
-
Re: Dexter
I watched the first six episodes of Season One last weekend..wicked and promising series. The main char which I knew already from Six feet Under is like made for the series. In the last years some real original series concepts have been created in the USA..loving it. Some of the new shows are so weird or unusual you gotta love that this is obviously mass market compatible in the USA and liked by many people...series like this would be unthinkable to be made here. Maybe in ten years we copy them...with a ten time smaller budget and ten times worse actors so it's just boring and akward in the end like we always do it.
Comment
-
Re: Dexter
The new season is getting closer!!MOONCHINE - Polytechnic/Baroque/Tulipa
http://soundcloud.com/chad-mcneelyComment
-
Re: Dexter
28 of september if i remember wellhttps://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
-
Re: Dexter
yeah cant wait for epsiode three hehehe.....https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
-
Re: Dexter
Been really interesting so far! I am wondering which or if both of the brothers will have to go??MOONCHINE - Polytechnic/Baroque/Tulipa
http://soundcloud.com/chad-mcneelyComment
-
Re: Dexter
argh i havent seen episode 3. but well....cant wait..https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
-
Re: Dexter
Does this season feel a bit flat compared to the last 2? The victims that Dexter are chasing down, the kills (turning into a routine, no surprises there), and the lack of mystery whatever situations he finds himself in? Quite different from frozen body parts showing up at the pool and the beach, and the psycho girlfriend.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Dexter
Do you still feel like this season is flat? I can't stop myself from yelling at the tv every time I watch it lately. I think they've outdone themselves this season.Does this season feel a bit flat compared to the last 2? The victims that Dexter are chasing down, the kills (turning into a routine, no surprises there), and the lack of mystery whatever situations he finds himself in? Quite different from frozen body parts showing up at the pool and the beach, and the psycho girlfriend.
I'm really looking forward to how they end the season.. Considering what just happened with Miguel. The skinner being on the loose makes me a little nervous too.Comment
-
Re: Dexter
Yeah I still find it flat. I think Dexter should be above that kinda dumb drama between Miguel, and his wedding with Rita. There's nothing intriguing about the Skinner because they revealed his identity way early, and his modus operandi is boring.
I guess I'm comparing it with the ice truck killer with the drained body parts, and leaving Barbie dolls in the fridge as clues, etc. That particular crime was a lot more intriguing and involving IMO.
Just feels like instead of coming up with more intriguing killings, the show is turning into some drama-fest.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Dexter
Looking forward to the new season - Season 4 premieres Sunday, September 27th at 9 PM ET/PT
~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment