NYC Lawyers
why cant women drive?
Collapse
X
-
Re: why cant women drive?
NYC Lawyers
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Re: why cant women drive?
well at least that didn't say F&^king NYC Lawyers...
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: why cant women drive?
lol ok, I see what you are saying, but it still shows that men can be idiots when driving, just like women
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: why cant women drive?
point proven.
and its funny, my mom has that G500 from benz, and they have a court in front of the house.....all the lights that lit the border bricks around the court have been run over by her.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: why cant women drive?
dude, I just noticed your new sig.
i like basslines and indian people.No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: why cant women drive?
when men drive through buildings/houses, they're usually hammered and lose control from going too fast.
when women drive through buildings/houses, well, they're just plain dumb
goodnight.FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Re: why cant women drive?
Everyone that still doubts the title of this thread is invited to join me to a go-kart centre and observe a few parties of women driving a heat.
I've worked at such a place for 5 years, and I'm telling you....women in general REALLY CAN'T DRIVE. Men can drive but they're just irresponsible. Women literally often just don't have the moves (motoriek, Jan?). Going straight in bends, going into a curve full throttle and parking it in a 90 degree upwards angle against the wall, hitting the brakes while having the pedal to the metal instead of releasing the throttle (you'll have a kart crawling by but with the engine going full RPM, much like a lawnmower) or simply not even exiting the pit lane but going straight for me and the gas tank.
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment